Monday 22 November 2010

The drift issue online!

So if you have followed my blog then you will know i was a contributor to this issue of article magazine as i did the photography for the drift shoot, and also submitted my images for one of the adverts which you will see at the beginning.
I fully enjoyed doing this shoot and working together with Ben Dunmore who produced the shoot.
The location Brightside which i found while randomly jumping out of my boyfriends pick up with his knowledge of the area he was a big help.
From calling around PR company's and finding young designer Harriet Gould I and Ben sourced some pretty cool stuff for the shoot.
Ideology were amazing lending us what ever we wanted from their Sheffield store and i loved that they let me pick out what ever i wanted.
Carhartt really good too so many thanks to them too.
While on shoot Anna Westerman was a great help as she assisted but also helped me out with the styling a great deal.
So if you didn't pick up a copy view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment