Wednesday 10 November 2010

Ross Bleckner

I'm obviously very into photography but I'm also very into art, did it at college for a year before going into fashion design then onto Fashion Styling and image making. So its very much something i like to add to the way i work i did my final project for my degree and based that on American artist Mary Reid Kelley.

Artists inspire me all the time and i would like to think some of my photos are art, well to me they are.

Ive only recently come across Ross Bleckners work as he was featured in Tank Magazine the art issue, Ive become hooked on his work.

His pieces are really dreamy and make me feel like I'm looking into a dream, heres some of his work taken from his website go visit.


BIRDLAND, 2000, OIL ON LINEN


GENERATION, 2004, OIL ON LINEN

I could see these prints on a Miu Miu design.

HOT HOUSE, 1994, OIL ON LINEN

No comments:

Post a Comment