Wednesday 28 August 2013

Nearly a year...

Wow its been nearly a year since my last post!
Well I think I might be back! (is anyone out there? looks around the room erm?ha )

A lot has changed since I first started this blog which was originally for all my Fashion and Photography work, Which it still will be however I feel I have grown since the beginning and my interests have become more varied!

So I still shoot Fashion I have also squeezed in a few Weddings and Events Click here if you fancy a little nosey at my Fashion and wedding work.

I recently left the dullest job EVER I won't go into too much detail but the last year hasn't been the best,
hence the quieter than normal blog posts!

I decided to take a leap and run from my desk place the headset DOWN to never be picked up and leave a weird year behind!

I now run my own online Boutique on Asos Marketplace which this is something I started as a hobby/extra money earner but have grown to enjoy doing more of what I love Photography and Styling.

Here are a few shots which have been taken from my Asos Marketplace Boutique:

Please head over and follow We Could Forever on Asos Marketplace if you like what you see. 

Other than running my Boutique online I have picked up an obsession with reading Beauty Blogs with my Favourites at the moment being Lady Annie - Miss Budget Beauty  and Ghost Parties Plus lots more! 
I even have found myself doing little Beauty Haul pictures over on my Instagram Follow me
I even joined a GYM oh my
So who knows I may feature a few on here! 

I mean here I am how Insane but HOT is this green Jumper?


OK so I intend to post more! 
So bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment