Friday 27 September 2013

We Could Forever Shoot

As you may or not know I run my own Boutique on Asos Marketplace,
This is something I started early this year and I really enjoy doing it!

I teamed up with fellow blogger Amelia aka TRENDOFDAYS on tuesday and we did a little collab shoot for my boutique.

The weather was perfect for shooting and the location which we shot in was great.
We shot around the wicker/attercliffe area of Sheffield which is quite grungy and has a lot of cool features,
If you like derelict buildings and graffiti which worked well as we were shooting autumn winter stock.

This is the first time I have bought in winter stock and I'm pretty excited to get everything uploaded and purchase more next month!

For the shoot I wanted it to be very laid back and street style kind of shots see HERE for my blog post I did for We Could Forever and you will see my inspo behind it.

Here is one of my favorite Images from the day I love the light and I love the oversized feel of the outfit.




If you would like to see the rest of the images I shot go visit my boutique HERE
Amelia also did a really good post on her blog about the day so go read that HERE

PS. We have a 15% OFF sale until the end of September!! GO GO 


No comments:

Post a Comment